Use a Gravity Forms form to feed into the Matador Jobs application system and be pushed to the Bullhorn ATS. Greatly expands your ability to optimize the display of application forms.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Create a feed for your form on the Gravity Forms -> Edit Form -> Settings -> Matador Jobs page.
- Give your feed a name, and select the type of feed your like to create (
Applicationis currently the only supported option). (see for more details)
- Use the
Fieldstable to connect all of the relevant Gravity Forms fields to their Bullhorn application counterparts.
- If you’d like a select/multiselect field to be populated with all available job listings, enable Dynamic Population on your select field and use
matador_job_listingsas the parameter name. You can use these fields with the
Job Listings You're Interested Invalue.
- Requires at least: 5.0.0
- Tested up to: 5.9.1
- Stable tag: 0.1.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.1.0 - 03-09-2022
- Initial build of Gravity Forms Matador Jobs & Bullhorn Feed plugin.
Requires Gravity Forms and Matador Jobs Pro plugin to function.