ModalOgre is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida.
- Upload the plugin files to the ''/wp-content/plugins/modalogre' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->ModalOgre screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
- Requires at least: 4.5.0
- Tested up to: 4.8.0
- Stable tag: 0.3.6
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.3.6 - 09-28-2020
- BUG: Fixed jQuery inArray conditional error which was breaking timestamp checks.
0.3.5 - 09-18-2020
- Added link trigger duration option using "modalogre-trigger" class.
- Improved animation logic to allow for modal opening animations.
0.3.4 - 09-01-2020
- Database migration improvements.
- Added bot crawler test to modal validation.
0.3.3 - 08-27-2020
- Major settings conflict bug with OgreAlert fixed. Make a backup of database before updating. May break existing modal settings.
- Added migration function to prevent data loss.
0.3.2 - 05-05-2020
- Added json encoding to data arrays and objects in modal DOM.
- Added immediate dismiss option to write cookie on load.
0.3.1 - 05-05-2020
- Added toolbar enabled option.
- Added click out enabled option.
- Added dismiss option.
- Improved content color inheritance.
- Improved link formatting.
0.3.0 - 05-04-2020
- Reformatted classes to be statically accessible.
- Included ACF Pro if not available on site.
- New ACF-based settings.
0.1.0 - 06-09-2017
- Initial build of ModalOgre plugin.