OgreWoo is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida. It adds additional functionality to WooCommerce.
- Adds the ability to connect a secondary account to WooCommerce.com to allow for activating and updating WooCommerce Extensions.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/OgreWoodirectory to ensure that it is active.
What is this plugin?
If you do know what plugin you have downloaded, please contact CleverOgre for more information. This plugin is only developed for a small, private audience.
Connect and Disconnect your secondary account on the WooCommerce Extensions page.
OgreWoo plugin settings page. Here you can change license key information.
- Requires at least: 5.0
- Tested up to: 5.6.1
- Stable tag: 0.2.1
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.2.1 - 2021-11-04
- NEW: Enable Gutenberg block editor on product pages. See Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products -> General -> Editor for settings.
- NEW: Product Files system.
- NEW: Removed license key requirement and OgreWoo settings page.
- DEV: New settings class.
- DEV: Separated extensions from other code.
- Initial Build