This plugin is designed to integrate with the QLess API to provide widgets and shortcodes to your site. It is developed by Clever Ogre in Pensacola, Florida.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->QLess screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
- Add the "[qless-wait-times ids="..."]" shortcode to the page that you want your form to be displayed.
- Add the QLess Wait Times Widget to any sidebar and set the ids for the queue locations required.
- Requires at least: 4.6.0
- Tested up to: 4.8.2
- Stable tag: 0.2
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.2.0 - 09-19-2018
- Added appointments query form shortcode.
0.1.0 - 10-11-2017
- Initial build of QLess Wordpress Integration plugin.