VideOgre is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida. It adds mp4 support to the Media Library and generates GIF previews.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Use the VideOgre->Settings screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
- Add your external mp4 files to the image metadata in the Media Library.
- Render video previews by going to VideOgre->Render.
- Use VideOgre functions in your custom template.
- Requires at least: 4.5.0
- Tested up to: 4.8.0
- Stable tag: 0.2.2
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.1.0 - 06-09-2017
- Initial build of VideOgre plugin.