This Plugin/Server is Obsolete! See technical details at the bottom of this page.
WP-Live Chat by 3CX – Multisite Support is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida.
In order to use this plugin, a PHP server must be configured as the routing server between each site.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support-multisite` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> Multisite Chat screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
- Requires at least: 4.8.0
- Tested up to: 5.2.5
- Stable tag: 0.2.9
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.2.9 - 10-25-2021
- NEW: Added API Timeout option to prevent getting hung up on api requests when server is down or misconfigured.
- BUG: Updated settings link to fix access issues.
0.2.8 - 10-06-2021
- BUG: Updated admin menu link to new page slug for Live Chat version 9.4.0.
0.2.7 - 02-15-2020
- BUG: Updated admin menu link to new page slug for Live Chat version 9.3.0.
0.2.6 - 08-26-2020
- Added current node server token to field description.
0.2.5 - 08-19-2020
- Fix update_agent_time to support version 9.0.17. Missed this in previous update.
0.2.4 - 08-17-2020
- Fix get_agent_users to support version 9.0.17.
0.2.3 - 02-27-2020
- Fixed Agent AJAX admin redirect bug.
0.2.2 - 01-21-2020
- Fixed small error in IP authorization to fix server requests.
0.2.1 - 01-21-2020
- Improved user query filters for newer versions of WP-Live Chat.
- Added default agent field to use user info in externally online state.
- Added server node token override.
0.2.0 - 01-21-2020
- Conversion of client-specific script to plugin.
0.1.0 - 02-08-2019
- Initial setup of script and api server for client.
IMPORTANT: Since 3CX Live Chat version 9.4.1, it is no longer possible to force each site to use the same chat database instance. We have been unable to resolve this issue without building an independent database on the central server instance, something we might do in the future but we don’t have any plans to currently. This plugin will most likely not work for the time being. We’re sorry!