WP-Live Chat by 3CX – Multisite Support is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida.
In order to use this plugin, a PHP server must be configured as the routing server between each site.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support-multisite` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> Multisite Chat screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
- Requires at least: 4.8.0
- Tested up to: 5.2.5
- Stable tag: 0.2.6
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.2.6 - 08-26-2020
- Added current node server token to field description.
0.2.5 - 08-19-2020
- Fix update_agent_time to support version 9.0.17. Missed this in previous update.
0.2.4 - 08-17-2020
- Fix get_agent_users to support version 9.0.17.
0.2.3 - 02-27-2020
- Fixed Agent AJAX admin redirect bug.
0.2.2 - 01-21-2020
- Fixed small error in IP authorization to fix server requests.
0.2.1 - 01-21-2020
- Improved user query filters for newer versions of WP-Live Chat.
- Added default agent field to use user info in externally online state.
- Added server node token override.
0.2.0 - 01-21-2020
- Conversion of client-specific script to plugin.
0.1.0 - 02-08-2019
- Initial setup of script and api server for client.