WP Job Manager – JobAdder Integration is a plugin developed by CleverOgre in Pensacola, Florida. When used in conjunction with the WP Job Manager plugin and a valid JobAdder account, it will facilitate the import and management of job listings created within JobAdder.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->JobAdder screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to paste your License Key into the settings page.
JobAdder plugin settings page. Here you can change JobAdder Feed settings and license key information.
- Requires at least: 5.0.0
- Tested up to: 5.3.2
- Stable tag: 0.1.3
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.1.3 - 04-19-2023
- NEW: Allow webhooks to be custom implemented using
- DEV: Improved taxonomy validation and added new term filters,
- DEV: New make process implemented.
0.1.2 - 03-30-2022
- Removed license key requirement.
0.1.1 - 08-21-2020
- Updated package updater to use plugins.cleverogre.com.
0.1.0 - 01-16-2020
- Initial build of WPJM - JobAdder Integration plugin.
Job Listings Feed
Must coordinate with JobAdder team to have their XML feed delivered to the following url whenever listings are updated or created: [site-url]/wp-json/wpjm-jobadder/v1/feed/.
Job Listings that are created and synchronized by the JobAdder listings feed are indicated within the Job Listing metabox on the edit post screen. This will indicate Ad ID, Job ID, and other settings.
The webhook system of this integration is currently supported with minimal implementation relying on custom application to utilize. To fix enable a webhook, you will need to contact the JobAdder team to assign the desired webhook to the following url: [site-url]/wp-json/wpjm-jobadder/v1/webhook/. When a webhook is received, the action wpjm-jobadder_webhook will be fired with the necessary parameters to perform a relevant custom action.
Webhooks are not required for your listings feed to be connected with your site.
The page for JobAdder settings should be located at Job Listings > JobAdder from the WordPress admin dashboard.
If you’d like your feed to gather additional data from JobAdder whenever it is updated, provide the Client Id and Client Secret of your JobAdder account here.
For increased security, you can whitelist the JobAdder IP addresses by adding them in a comma-separated list to Authorized IP Addresses.
You can see the authorization code which is used to generate access codes for API requests in the Authorization Code field. Obtaining this code requires that the Client Id and Client Secret be filled out and the page updated. After that, a button saying Authorize with JobAdder should appear. After hitting this button, your site will request that authorization code from the JobAdder API. If the button then says Re-authorize with JobAdder after refreshing, then you’ve successfully connected your site to the JobAdder API.
Here you can enable email debugging to update you with any changes in your job listing feed as it occurs. This is used more for debugging purposes than administrative purposes, so you may not want to use it.
- There is currently some classification translation to convert work types categories. This may be removed in a future release in case it is not globally applicable. For the time being, it can be corrected by using the wpjm-jobadder_job_listing_work_types filter.
- Company social media information is not yet available from the JobAdder API.