Synchronize your site with your FareHarbor account using their API service. Builds a local database of your FareHarbor items which you can modify to your heart’s content. Additionally, this plugin gives you easier access to the FareHarbor calendar and lightframe shortcodes using the new WordPress block editor.
- Post type to store synchronized item data with Gutenberg support.
- Run daily item synchronization tasks to keep the information on your site up-to-date.
- Use FareHarbor for WordPress shortcodes as Gutenberg Blocks with improved access to all shortcode options.
- Ensure that the
FareHarbor for WordPressand
OgreCoreplugins are installed and activated.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Visit the Settings -> FareHarbor admin page and add your API credentials in the 'FareHarbor API' section. If you don't have access to the FareHarbor API, please contact email@example.com and request access. More information is available here.
- In order to have have the 'Items' post type automatically synchronized with your company's FareHarbor items, check the 'Enable FareHarbor Api Synchronization' box and provide your company's shortname in the 'Synchronize Company' text field.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the form.
- If you'd like to test your API connection and pre-populate your 'Items', click the 'Run Api Synchronization' button that should now appear at the top of the 'FareHarbor API' section. If there is any issue with your connection, you will be prompted of the error.
- Requires at least: 5.0.0
- Tested up to: 5.9.3
- Stable tag: 0.1.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.1.0 - 05-05-2022
- Initial build of FareHarbor for WordPress - API Sync plugin.
Learn more about the FareHarbor API here.