- Install the OgreCore supplementary plugin onto your WordPress site. Install the OgreTemplate parent template onto your WordPress site. Follow the instructions included with either package for the best results.
- Upload the theme files to the
- Activate the OgreChild theme on the Appearance -> Themes admin page.
Why isn't everything working as expected?
Make sure that you have installed the OgreCore supplementary plugin as well. Also, it is important to know that this theme should only act as a child to the OgreTemplate child theme and should act as a modifier to the built-in OgreTemplate features.
What is this theme?
If you do know what theme you have downloaded, please contact CleverOgre for more information. This plugin is only developed for a small, private audience.
- Requires at least: 5.0
- Tested up to: 6.2
- Stable tag: 0.1.4
- License: GPLv2 or later
0.1.4 - 2023-04-10
- NEW: Custom font sizes support.
- DEV: Added typescript typings for OgreTemplate theme, modules, and helpers.
- DEV: Clothoid mixin for smoother gradients.
- DEV: CSS settings placeholder files.
- DEV: OgreTemplate button styling override.
- DEV: Include CSS variables within editor.
- DEV: Default setup action for theme support declarations.
- DEV: Improved build system with support for Dart Sass compilation.
- BUG: Removed theme.json blank template to avoid default block settings issues.
0.1.3 - 2022-01-05
- DEV: New sass mixins: clearfix, containers, etc.
- DEV: Improved block editor script and styling support.
- DEV: Article child template declaration.
0.1.2 - 2021-06-10
- DEV: Makefile package zip generator.
- DEV: Removed bourbon sass library. Use Autoprefixer instead.
- DEV: New optional filter to include "Child" template for Header & Footer in customizer.
- DEV: Improved Sass structure.
- DEV: Gutenberg JS script enqueued by default.
- BUG: Removed duplicate FA font references
0.1.1 - 2021-05-11
- DEV: Added fontawesome references and mixins to sass.
- DEV: Added simple sass mixins. (not much there yet)
- BUG: Improved wp_get_theme references to always choose child theme.
- BUG: Fixed enqueueing to ensure both parent and child scripts are included.
0.1.0 - 2021-04-09
- Initial build of the child theme.